Holding onto Hope
I chose a serene blue palette for this card and a beautiful message of hope to help the recipient remember that there will be brighter days ahead.
How I Made This 6″x6″ Card
- I applied pale blue ink to the stencil using a sponge dauber & stamped the sentiment in navy ink.
- I stamped the butterfly image in a waterproof ink on watercolor paper & painted it in blue hues of watercolor paint.
- When dry, I fussy cut the butterfly, popped it up on foam tape, and bent the wings forward to give it dimension.
Comment for a Chance to Win Prizes!
There are 31 sponsors for this blog hop, including Brutus Monroe (which is giving away a $25 gift card). For a list of sponsors and prizes, or if you lose your way when you’re hopping along, visit Catherine Pooler’s blog or the Hedgehog Hollow blog.
The more comments you leave along the way, the more chances you have to win amazing prizes, including gift cards, subscriptions, and products.
Before you go to the next stop on the hop, please comment below on what you’re doing to hold onto hope—or to help brighten someone else’s day—during this difficult time.
After you’ve commented, hop over to your next stop: the i-crafter blog.
If You’d Like to Follow my Work:
- Visit my greeting card blog page
- Find me on Instagram: @Life1Point0